Texas Licensed Plumber with Residential Experience
We got the truck detailed and stocked, now all we need a plumber to run it!
Alliance Plumbing is hiring! We are looking for licensed Residential Service Plumbers to join our team!
The Role: We’re looking for exceptional plumbers to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing repair and installation.
As a licensed plumbing technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair plumbing issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
The position will be based in our Webster office and service area.
Responsibilities of plumbing technician:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements of the job:
- Texas Plumbing license ( Tradesman, Journeyman or Master) with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about the plumbing industry and Alliance Plumbing.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible.
We offer competitive compensation, Matching Simple IRA Retirement plan, life insurance, dental and vision, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and is a respected leader in the home services industry. Come join our professional and experienced team!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.